Friday, February 8, 2013

James says hi to friend Don Woods

I recently ran into Mr. Don Woods, a dear friend from my high school and college days. I was at the McDonalds restaurant in the Walmart at Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. Don recognized me first and said I had not changed a bit since he last saw me. Don was visiting his parents, Howard and Joyce Woods in Lake Geneva. My old friend said that he has lived in Boston since 1982. I told him that I moved to Lake Geneva in 1983. We talked about old times and all the things we had done in the past 30 years. I gave Don my URL notices so that he can read my posts on the Blogspot web site which I use on a regular basis. I told Don that I see his dad Howard from time to time at the Walmart store. We always find time to talk about the old days.

No comments:

Post a Comment